Vastu Shastra has abundant secrets for making your home an epicentre of your positivity, wealth, and peace. According to Vastu Shastra, the five elements or Panchtattva and the 16 zones determine how you think and react.
So, by taking some conscious steps, you can attract wealth and prosperity to your home. Here are some easy Vastu Shastra tips for making it possible!
1. Ensure that you have blue as the primary colour in the northern zone of your home. Avoid using red colour in the north. Also, avoid placing a dustbin, broom, washing machine, mixer-grinder there.
2. Keep a money plant in a green vase or put a painting of scenery with lush field or thick forest in the northern part of your home. It will attract wealth and better opportunities to prosper.
3. Always buy a plot for your home which has more or at least the same elevation than the surrounding area. Never purchase a plot which is at a lower level than the road around it.
4. Focus on making your entrance beautiful as it is that area which greets happiness and prosperity and helps you grow. If it is untidy, you might have troubles. According to a few Vastu Shastra experts, the south-west door will invite debts, loans, and financial problems. A north facing entrance brings good career opportunities and money. The east facing door brings peace, and west facing entrance brings in wealth and prosperity.
5. Keep the kitchen in the south-east or south south-east side. The primary colour for your kitchen should be pastel shades of red, orange and pink. Keep the safe, work table, drawing room in the northern areas of your home for healthy money flow.
6. White and yellow are the major colours recommended for west zone of your home. Also, use round shapes as they represent the earth element here. The west south-west is the zone of financial savings. So, keep this corner clean and use it as a place for studies. Keep money and valuables safe in this area. Doing this will give you good results in terms of wealth and savings.
7. One of the simplest ideas to attract wealth is to place a mirror in front of your cash locker. This is symbolic that your wealth is doubled.
8. Keep the north-east zone of your home clutter free and open at all times as it attracts wealth towards you. Avoid making a staircase in this portion. Do not keep any heavy object in the north-east corner.
9. Do not build a curved wall in the north-east corner of the boundary wall.
10. Always keep the south-west portion of roof higher than the north-east portion. In short, build the roof on a slope from SW to NE.
Besides these ten tips recommended by most of vastu experts, there are also a few more simple and easy ideas for which you do not have to take many efforts. Take a quick look at them here!
- Make sure that the walls on south and west sides of your home are taller and thicker than the walls in north and east side.
- If you have an open space at the south-west section of your home, plant a few tall trees there to stabilise your finances. It also helps to avoid misfortunes and accidents in family and business.
- Never plant big trees on the north-east side, as that would obstruct the financial flow.
- Always make sure that the centre of your home is a free area. Never make any construction there.
- Make the south-west or west portion of your house as a storeroom.
- Always keep all the doors and windows clean.
- Replace any leaking taps or faucets; avoid wastage of water as it denotes wastage and loss of money.
- Place a small or big water fountain in the north-east part of your home depending upon the size. The movement of water denotes flow of positive energy and wealth.
- Keep a fish aquarium in your home in the north-east portion of your hall or living room. Always keep the fish aquarium clean.
- Decorate the main or entrance door with decorative hangings and artefacts. Also, decorate the name and number plate of your home. Light a small lamp in this area and paint the entrance with fresh colours.
- Make sure to feed water and grains to birds in the verandas. This attracts positivity and prosperity.
- Purple colour symbolises wealth; hence, keep purple coloured articles in your home.
We hope these vastu tips will give you positive results. If you have any questions related to Vastu Shastra or want a vastu consultation for your home, then you can freely approach the Vastu Consultants on Floma. They can clarify your doubts, answer any questions and also suggest easy to do edits for your home